- 100% course fees* paid until the minimum number of points for your degree are completed
- Recipients may be asked to participate or be profiled in relevant Monash marketing, recruitment and promotional materials and/or events.
* Excludes OSHC, accommodation and living costs.
Six scholarships are available. Applications from students from all countries are invited and countries with strategic priorities for Monash will be given preference.
- Based on academic achievement
- Students will also be assessed on their scholarship application statement and their potential to be an ambassador for Monash University
All conditions must be met
- International student
- Commencing a full time undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia
Note: the following students are not eligible to apply for this scholarship:
- Students enrolling in Bachelor of Medicine/Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) or Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Students in Monash Pathway programs (eg Monash College and Monash University Foundation Year)
- Students transferring from another Monash campus or applying to Monash from another Australian University
- Students studying Australian Year 12*
*Students studying Australian Year 12 may be eligible for the Monash International Scholarship for Excellence
You must maintain a distinction average (70% or above) each semester
Application and other information
- Can be deferred within the same calender year only
- You must submit a separate application form for this scholarship (due dates as below)
- You must submit an application for a Monash course before applying for this scholarship
- Do not submit supporting documentation with your application – this will not be considered
For more information, please visit official website: www.monash.edu.au.