What do you know about Folic Acid? or Folate?
This Folate is Body Needed
This vitamins often related to pregnancy and babies conditions.
For Your Information from CDC
How to get it from our meals?
Besides that, we can get folate from other fruits like:
- Papaya — One papaya = 115 mcg of folate (29% DV)
- Oranges — One orange = 40 mcg of folate (10% DV)
- Grapefruit — One grapefruit = 30 mcg of folate (8% DV)
- Strawberries — 1 cup = 25 mcg of folate (6.5% DV)
- Raspberries — 1 cup = 14 mcg of folate (4% DV).
However, we needs food synergy to maximaze folate metabolism!
Foods rich source of vitamins B12
and complete with vitamin C
that contains in our Fruits and Vegetables!