Did you have some final assignment ?
It’s based on research ?
Have you ever publish it ?
an Article is a way to publish our research…
But how to start writing an article?
Tips for writing order an article :
– Initial outlining of research problem
– Initial outlining of theory
– Collecting and analysing data
– Writing results
– Research process (matherials and methods)
– Literature review
– Finalizing, and (iterations when required).
For finalizing, you can use native for reviewing yours. So built relation with native professor if it could be. It’s another way to have a correction, some suggestion and confidence anyway…
So, from now, starting to outline your article, emphasize on one’s own findings, and answer this questions before:
1. What is the problem of your research?
2. Why is it important?
3. How did you solve the problem scientifically?
4. What are your observations?
5. How did you end up with your conclusions?
6. What are the implications of your research?
7. What do you recommend for future study?
Then, what are you waiting for? Write whilst following the instruction and send it!
Hope it can motivate us to publish our article!